ABOUT REBECCA FIELD CONSULTING
Rebecca Field has a Master's Degree in Education from the Harvard Graduate School of Education, a Certificate in College Admission and Career Planning from UC Berkeley, and a Bachelor's Degree in History from Vassar College.
With experience as a middle and high school classroom teacher, a Middle School Director, and the founding Academic Dean at the Julia Morgan School for Girls in Oakland, Rebecca brings years of experience partnering with students and families. She loves helping students and families find the most suitable post-secondary plan.
Though she has significant experience working with students who do not struggle academically, Rebecca's work focusing on LD students began in her administrative positions when she started to understand the unique challenges of her LD students. After leaving Julia Morgan and earning her Certificate in College Admission and Career Planning from UC Berkeley, Rebecca expanded her work to include a focus on the LD student population.
She began working as the Career and College Advisor at Orion Academy in Moraga, a college preparatory high school focusing on the needs of students on the Autism Spectrum. She is currently the Director of College Advising for Bayhill High School in Berkeley and is the College Advisor at Sterne High School in San Francisco.
- Vassar College, BA History
- Harvard Graduate School of Education, Ed.M.
- UCB, Certificate in College Admissions and Career Planning
- Strong Interest Inventory Certified, career assessment tool
- Undergraduate reader for UC Davis
- HECA (Higher Education Consultants Association)
- NACAC (National Association of College Admissions Counselors)
- WACAC (Western Association of College Admissions Counselors)
- IECA (Independent Educational Consultants Association, Associate Member)
- PEN (Parents Education Network)
Rebecca Field Consulting certified to administer the Strong Interest Inventory!
Rebecca Field Consulting adheres to the Code of Ethics put forth by the National Association of College Admissions Counselors
Questions? Please contact us: